Posted In: low income assistance
Temporary food assistance for eligible low-income families and individuals is available from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Use MI Bridges to apply for assistance, check your eligibility status and manage your account online.
For questions about the Food Assistance Program, call 1-855-275-6424.
- USDA and Food Assistance Program (FAP)
- The Food Assistance Program (FAP) regulations, as issued by the USDA and Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), must continue to be followed under the EBT Program.
- Eligible Food Assistance Program (FAP) Benefit Purchases
- Review eligible food items regulated by the United States Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service division.
- Eligible Cash Purchases
- With their cash benefits, clients may purchase both food and/or non-food items in your store.
- Retailers may charge any sort of fee for cash assistance but not for food benefit purchases, nor may a retailer set any minimum purchase amount for food benefit purchases. The clients who are receiving case benefits.
Note: This site, savingtools.com, is NOT the site where you register and login for Bridge Card Benefits.
The state of Georgia operates it's own site to register and apply for benefits.
Georgia Food Assistance Registration and Login The Georgia Food Stamp Program, Federally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), is a federally-funded program that provides monthly benefits to low-income households to help pay for the cost of food...
How to Apply for the Bridge Card in Michigan for EBT Food Benefits The Bridge card in Michigan, or Michigan EBT card, is used for for both Food Stamps (FAP) and cash benefit programs, under the general umbrella of the Bridges program...
Can I use my EBT card in another state? Many people who use an EBT card for food stamp benefits, such as the Lone Star Card in Texas, the Illinois Link Card, or the Florida EBT card have wondered if they can use their card when they are out of state...
How to apply for the California Golden State Advantage EBT card for food assistance The Golden State Advantage card in California is used for two types of assistance programs: Food Stamps, as well as various cash benefit programs...