When you are deciding which hotel to stay at, the rate doesn't always tell the whole story. Especially if you are traveling with a family. Breakfast for four can easily cost $30 or more, even at a reasonable chain like like Denny's. Many hotels offer breakfast buffets for free, which could change your mind about booking a room that's a few dollars cheaper.
And, it's not just prepackaged muffins and stale coffee. Some of these hotels offer a full cooked to order breakfast, including bacon, waffles, omeletes, cereal, juices, yogurt, toast, biscuits, and more.
Here's a list of chain hotels that provide free breakfast, as well as a short description of what's on the menu:
- Embassy Suites - Really extensive breakfast buffet, with made to order omlettes, bacon, various cereals,fruit, pastries, and more.
- Holiday Inn Express - Offers an "Express Start" breakfast bar with eggs, bacon, toast, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit and more.
- Staybridge Suites - Really good Wolfgang Puck brand coffee, and a very good, if a bit limited, buffet.
- Residence Inn - Eggs, Waffles that you make yourself, and yogurt
- Homewood Suites - Full buffet, cooked to order eggs and omlettes.
- Hampton Inn - Basic buffet, but still free.
- SpringHill Suites - Also basic, but again, the price is right.
Know of more hotels with free breakfast ? Add a comment !